Thursday, March 6, 2014

Picture of the Week - 3/6/2014

Pictures...  oh how I love pictures!
 
We recently had some updated portraits done of the boys.  I really needed to do this because the pictures that hang in my kitchen (which we see every single day) were really out of date.  Quinn didn't have glasses.  Zane looked like a toddler.  Beckett was hairless.  It was time!
 
I love the results.  All of them.  Except maybe the fact that Spencer looks like he's a teenager.  And maybe also that doing this is a pretty in-your-face reminder of how much they have all changed in the last 18 months.  I am so proud of these boys, I could just burst!
 
Have a great week everyone.  If you need me, I'll be spending my downtime this week sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee staring at our updated portrait wall.
PS - (forgive the graininess of these pictures...  they are scans.  They are really much better in person - come see them for yourself!  I'll even make you a cup of coffee!)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment