Thursday, March 14, 2013

Picture of the Week - 3/14/2013

Happy Thursday everyone!
 
I'm prepping for an all day meeting today, so this will be a short one!
 
First of all - thank you for taking a minute out of your busy schedules to write back last week!  I SOOOOO very much enjoyed hearing from everyone.  And thanks for all the kind words about these emails.  I really do appreciate them!
 
Today I thought I'd send along a picture of Spencer after his last lacrosse game since I've been talking about lacrosse so much.  It's not the best ever picture of Spence, but maybe I just feel that way because I think he looks WAY older than 10 in this shot.  We have another weekend full of lax stuff again, but I'm kind of looking forward to it.  Tough to get upset about being forced to spend the weekend outside when it's going to be sunny and 70s!  (note to self...  remember sun screen this week!)
 
OK - have a great week everyone.  Think of me today in my marathon meeting.  Downside...  same room, same people, same topic for the whole day.  Bright side, free lunch!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment