Thursday, February 2, 2023

Picture of the Week - 2/2/2023

 Happy Birthday to Quinn!


19 years old - goodness that seems impossible!  I'm so proud of him and the path he's on.  He's loving life away at school - and doing all the appropriate college "things".  I'm really anxious and excited to see what this year brings for the Mighty Quinn.  I can't wait to watch his life unfold - and continue to be grateful every day that he's alive and thriving.  

Bob, Beck and I are heading down to see him on Saturday to celebrate (while Zane is away at a church small group weekend.)  I think we are going to head over from Statesboro to Charleston for a little visit with Spencer too.  

It's more than a little weird to have kids spread all over the place.  Not sure I will ever get used to that...

Have a great week everyone - stay warm and dry!  It's been ridiculously wet in Georgia so far in 2023.  I need some sunshine!



No comments:

Post a Comment