Thursday, December 8, 2022

Picture of the Week - 12/8/2022

 Quick update today because it's kinda more of same - except I think I have the flu and feel pretty crappy.  


Bob's got Zane and Beck this weekend in Virginia Beach with one of their wrestling teams for a big weekend of wrestling.  Last weekend was a vacation with a little wrestling.  This weekend is wrestling in a different state.  Big difference!  It'll be interesting to see how they do.  I expect a lot of learning.  ;)  If you aren't winning, you are learning, if you get my drift.

Quinn got home yesterday for winter break.  It's nice to have him here for sure!

Spencer gets home on Tuesday - I think.  Details are always a bit sketchy when it comes to Spencer and plans.

I'm going to spend the next 3 days trying to get well - and wrapping Christmas presents.  :)  Maybe I'll even bake something.  Maybe I'll just watch nonsense TV instead.  LOL

Here's a fun picture of Beckett from breakfast this morning.  Zane has been on a bit of a weight cut - prob last one this year.  I'm certain he's looking forward to dinner tonight after weigh-ins!  (In case anyone is curious, there's less than 10 lbs between Zane and Beck right now.)



No comments:

Post a Comment