Friday, July 8, 2022

Picture of the Week - 7/8/2022

 I have gotten VERY bad at getting this message out on Thursdays.  Too many things going on and, to be honest, it slips my mind.  


The revolving door of people in and out this summer continued this last week...
- Beckett left for his 10 year old trip with my parents on Wednesday.  Much more to come on that when I get more pictures and stories.  Here's one of him in his new cowboy hat.  They went out west to Yellowstone and Cody, Wyoming, and Grand Tetons, etc.  
- Spencer's friend Bradford came on Saturday evening (and stayed through Tuesday)
- Bob and I left Monday morning for a short trip to Greenville to do some exploring with some friends.  Greenville is a cute little city - with lots of fabulous places to eat and drink!
- Quinn and Jess took Zane to Woodlands camp on Monday afternoon
- Bob and I came back on Wednesday
- Quinn left for a beach trip with Jess's family on Thursday
- Today we get Beckett back
- Tomorrow we get Zane back

Phew...  it's hard to keep up with - even for me!

Bonus picture of cute Gable all dressed up for July 4th

This weekend - not too much going on.  Then I am leaving on Tuesday for my first work travel in nearly 3 years.  Weird!  Off to NYC for a few days with my team - and will get to meet my boss for the first time in person.  Weird!

Have a great week everyone!!






No comments:

Post a Comment