Thursday, October 14, 2021

Picture of the Week - 10/14/2021

 In a perfect world, I would have Beckett's 10 year birthday collage ready to share with you all today.  And I would be able to gush about how much I love him and how much he's changed and share all the crazy fun things about him in preparation for his birthday on Tuesday.  Alas, it's not done and I'm not ready and well...  it's a work in progress.  (I was 80% there when I accidentally deleted the file and I can't deal with that right now...  I have 8 minutes before a Citadel Wrestling Parent's zoom call that will hopefully help answer the MANY questions we have about the season!)


Speaking of Spencer...  I will take this diversion of my plans as an opportunity to share his yearbook picture.  So handsome!

Check in next week for all things Beckett!  



No comments:

Post a Comment