Thursday, July 18, 2019

Picture of the Week - 7/18/2009

Spending the week away from my boys (all 5 of them) never gets easier.

I'm in Scotland for the week.  I'm running a 3 day event.  It's exhausting - mentally and physically.  I'm not whining...  just facts.  

And I miss my kids.  Here're are a couple pictures of Zane and Beck from the beach.  It feels like MONTHS ago.  Hard to believe this was just a couple of weeks ago.  

(I will be SO SAD when Beckett finally has both front teeth.  He has been missing one - or the other - front tooth for YEARS now.  I fear this uniquely Beckett look is about to come to an end because I think that missing tooth is about to make an appearance.  It will make me sad...  gotta be honest...)

Back home on Sunday.  I have one more day of work to get through - and then I'm planning on spending an enthralling Saturday in Edinburgh studying for an Accounting exam I have next week.  I'd love to be heading home instead, but plane ticket prices are stupid and Saturday stays save (literally) thousands of dollars...  so I shall study in Scotland.  Then Sunday, I have a date to collect a bunch of hugs from a bunch of pretty cool kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment