Thursday, June 13, 2019

Picture of the Week - 6/13/2019

While I was away last week, I had several conversations with people who I either don't talk to often or whom I'd never really talked to about my kids.  A few times I pulled out my phone to show off pictures of my family - something that I'm sure LOTS of people who are kinda homesick and like talking about their kids like to do.  Unfortunately, I didn't really have many pictures of all 4 boys together - and none that were very recent.  This made me kinda sad...

So today, noticing that they were all home at the same time (which is kind of rare these days) - I asked them to oblige me in getting an updated "brother picture".  They are good kids and made their way to the back porch - aka our picture place.  Someday we will move and have to find another backdrop and somehow that makes me kind of sad...

Anyway - here's the result.  This is what my kids look like right now.  A couple of them have fresh haircuts.  None of them are particularly clean.  2 are wearing wrestling t shirts and 2 are wearing lacrosse t shirts.  They are mostly happy, but maybe not really super thrilled about being asked to stand so close together.  This is them.  And I love every bit of it!

Tomorrow Spencer and Quinn (and Bob) are heading to New Orleans for a wrestling tournament.  I've got Zane and Beck to myself this weekend.  I'm not sure what all we will get into, but I've already promised a trip for IHOP pancakes - and I'm kind of a pushover...  so I'm sure there will be pool time and ice cream involved at some point.  I can't wait to see how the team does against some good wrestlers at this tournament.  Spencer is wrestling the 220 weight class and Quinn's got the 120.  I think they both will have a great time - and learn a LOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment