Thursday, February 21, 2019

Picture of the Week - 2/21/2019

Bob and I were chatting the other day - about who knows what - and it dawned on us that we never got a picture of all 4 boys together in their wrestling uniforms.  How in the world did we forget to do that???

So I decided to make them all change one evening this week so I could grab this picture.  LOL  They are really such good sports.  Like seriously, none of them wanted to be taking that picture.  They didn't fuss about it - although there was MUCH discussion about whether or not to smile* - and they all just went along with crazy ole mom.  I love my testosterone family!

And I'm really going to miss them this week!!!  But I'm also crazy excited to go on our 7th Buckeye Cruise for Cancer.  We leave tomorrow and board the Independence of the Seas on Saturday.  We are going to Nassau and Grand Cayman, but honestly it wouldn't matter where we were going, I'd still want to go!  I can't wait to get caught up with friends and spend some quality time with Bob and generally just have a blast.  

Berber and Pappy are holding down the fort while we are gone.  I'm sure they will have a great time hanging with the crew.

Cheers!  Have a great week everyone!

*Zane's "tough guy" face is not good...  he looks like he's either sick or angry - so we ended up laughing a LOT during this attempt to look intimidating.  Quinn's the only one who really pulled it off.  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment