Thursday, September 20, 2018

Picture of the Week - 9/20/2018



It's been a while since I have heard from lots of people on this distribution list.  Everyone out there?  Anyone want me to stop bothering them with my weekly drivel?  

Hit reply.  Tell me something going on in your life.  Or tell me to get lost...  

News this week:
  • Spencer JV football game tonight
  • Spencer Varsity football game Friday
  • Beckett and Zane football games on Saturday
  • Then we are packing the whole sweaty crew in the car to head north where we are meeting Bob's sisters and mom at Kings Island for a good old fashioned "Roller Coaster Day"!  Complete with ponchos and rain showers...
  • Next week is fall break - we'll be celebrating by moving furniture, getting flu shots, and shuttling Spencer back and forth to football practice.
  • We will also be celebrating a 16th birthday next Thursday and a 9th birthday next Saturday.  Pretty sure that means CAKE!  

Hit reply - go ahead...  do it now...  I'll appreciate you for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment