Thursday, July 26, 2018

Picture of the Week - 7/26/2018

Hi all!  Greetings from SUNNY Scotland!

The weather this week has been SO nice.  Like ridiculously nice!  This is a big deal because there have been SO many trips out here where the weather has been flat out miserable.  It's an awesome change!

This has been a jam packed week.  It's been a ton of work, but as always, we've gotten a ton of stuff done.  And the Indian food is awesome too!
I took my first MBA exam this week.  Check out this picture I took from the train on the way back from Glasgow to Edinburgh.  The scenery was very cool.  And did I mention that it was SUNNY!!

Bob is, as always, holding down the fort at home.  He's managed football practices and high school orientations and summer camps.  The boys all seem happy and well - even if I can't seem to get Spencer to answer texts from me...  

I'm heading home on Saturday and can't wait to hang out at home for a while.  (August calendar is a rough one...  fair warning that my communications may begin to get whiny....)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment