Thursday, May 10, 2018

Picture of the Week - 5/10/2018

This is the view after my last turn on my last walk back to the hotel on my last day in Edinburgh.  It was a good sight to see!  I'm so anxious to get home!

The boys have all had a good week.  It's the last week of lacrosse for the little guys - so they got to have fun during practice with some cool games and hanging out with their friends.  Sometimes it's good to let kids be kids.  I wish I could have seen them having such a good time! 

The high school football team has their spring game today.  Spencer won't be playing, unfortunately, because he's still recovering from an injury.  I'm pretty sure Bob is taking the boys to enjoy the evening anyway.  There will be a bounce house AND Kona Ice after all!

This weekend we have a lacrosse jamboree on Saturday, but Sunday is free.  And I can't wait to be home and hanging with my boys.  Just one night and a small hop across the Atlantic to go!

Have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment