Thursday, June 16, 2016

Picture of the Week - 6/16/2016

 Pictures from our summer vacation.  St. George Island, June 2016


This gorgeous house was ours for a week!





I may have forced a photo session, but I LOVE the results!


The views were stunning!  We got to see a storm come in, which just made things more interesting - and beautiful - from our oceanfront house.  







The boys all enjoyed the ocean and the sand this year.  It was SO nice to not have swim diapers at the beach!!!  It's been a LONG time since we were able to relax as much as we did this year.

Beckett loved the pool and got so brave after a few days.  By the end of the week he was swimming under water and leaving the sides of the pool!

We rented a kayak, which was super fun, even if Quinn and I were the only ones to flip ourselves.




My handsome boys!

Berber!!


Zane lost his front teeth on the last night.  Thank goodness!  His little smile was so wonky.  I love his little face without front teeth!

Just the right amount of chaos and crazy.  Perfect!

Unfiltered picture of the sunset on the last morning.  I really can't wait to go back again next year.  What a perfect week.  It really was just what my heart and soul needed!





No comments:

Post a Comment