Thursday, March 5, 2015

Picture of the Week - 3/5/2015

So...  my brain is tired...  and this is gonna be short

I started my new job this week.  And I think it's going to be a great fit!  I'm actually really excited about it.  But it's HARD starting something new.  Remembering all the names alone has taxed my brain cells.  For anyone interested, I am working for a small company called REACH Health.  They are a healthcare software company focused on providing telemedicine capabilities to acute care facilities (aka hospitals).  For the first time in, well ever, I am working on something that can actually help people in a real, measurable way.  Pretty exciting!  If anyone happens to be interested in learning more, let me know!  I'm happy to share more details about what I'm up to these days!

So I took 2 pictures in the last couple of days that amuse me.  The first one is an unstaged picture of our foyer.  As Quinn would say, "It's very fancy, YO!"  I wish I could say all that lacrosse stuff wasn't always there, but it totally is.  Whatever... if you come visit and think the foyer is a mess, look the other way.  I refuse to let it bother me!  (And yes, that blue thing on top of the big bag is exactly what you think it is.)


The second picture is my drive to work yesterday.  FOG!!!  Seriously weird weather!!!  I'm so tired of fog.  I don't remember ever being in fog as frequently as Bob and I have been in over the last 2 weeks.  Freaky fog!  I really miss the sun!



Thankfully we are supposed to warm up nicely after today and the weekend is supposed to be mid-60s and sunny.  This is a VERY good thing since we have 5 lacrosse games and 2 practices between Friday evening and Sunday night.  We will be at Sawnee Mt Park from 11:30 until around 7 on Sunday in case you need us...  I'm gonna pitch a tent up there one of these days.

PS - My mom had her first shoulder done yesterday.  She had a bad tear in her rotator cuff and a torn bicep and some bone spurs.  She had all that crud cleared out and sewn up and came through the surgery beautifully.  But she's not allowed to use her arm for 6 weeks...  anyone who knows her understands when I say she's already bored!  Send her an email or give her a call.  She'd love the diversion!  (She's got to have the other one done too...  but that's going to have to wait until later in the year.  We're currently in debate to determine if 2015 is going to be the year of the Fog or the year of the Shoulder Sling.)

No comments:

Post a Comment